Welcome to the Festival of Frugality: my first hosting gig edition! For more info on the Festival of Frugality check out the FoF site. It includes quick and simple tips, and links to all the previous Festivals.
If you’re new to The ¢entsible Life, welcome! Please stop by my About Me page, my Media page, and sign up for FREE updates using your email (at the right) or my RSS feed. You can also follow me on twitter. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate every visitor.
This is my first time hosting a blog carnival, and wow! I didn’t realize how much work goes into organizing a festival or carnival! It was a ton of fun reading bloggers I haven’t connected with yet. Without further ado, please read and enjoy!
Clutter is something we all struggle with, and getting ready to move is great motivation to declutter. Green Panda shares what she has to get rid of before their big move, and what she plans to do with her junk.
Solid advice from a guest writer about how to look fabulous on a budget. I love that the writer included so many links to actual products!
FMF encourages us to always do the math, you may be surprised which option is the least expensive. (hint: it’s not what you think!)
Frugal Entertainment: Explore ways to save on having fun.
- Mr Credit Card presents Get $25 Gift Card For Test Driving Buick LaCrosse 2010 Model posted at Ask Mr Credit Card.
Simple Living: Living simple=spending less.
- Tyler presents Sustainable Bathrooms: Saving Water by Pooping Less (and more) posted at Frugally Green.
Smart Shopping: How to save on the stuff you need.
- Craig Ford presents Chronicles of a Second Hand Book Buying Expedition posted at Money Help For Christians.
- DR presents How to Stop Printer Ink Cartridges from Smearing Your Budget posted at The Dough Roller.
- Tom @ Canadian Finance blog presents 10 Ways To Save Money On Back To School Shopping | The Canadian Finance Blog posted at The Canadian Finance Blog.
- PT presents Peek Inside the Google Machine: What We Buy and Sell posted at PT Money.
Frugal Food: Frugal foodies share ideas for stretching your grocery dollar.
- The Financial Blogger presents Taking Care of Yourself; A Healthy Choice â€“ A Costly Choice posted at The Financial Blogger.
Miserly Money: Personal finance basics, and insights on how to spend less.
- Erin aka Conscious Shopper presents The Envelope System for Managing Money posted at The Conscious Shopper.
Thanks for checking out the Festival!