Don’t miss a single post! Sign up to have my posts delivered to your email, and sign up for our monthly email newsletter that includes special content and a $50 gift card giveaway to help you spread some holiday cheer!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Over the next several weeks I’ll be sharing holiday gift picks on a budget. You’ll find everything you need for a centsible holiday. Start with our Ultimate Holiday Planning Guide and explore our Holiday Gift Guide posts for tons of ideas for everyone on your list.
All of these items are available at my local dollar store, Amazon, Five Below, Walmart, and Target’s Dollar Spot. Availability and selection varies greatly by area. The links below go to Amazon.com with the search already filled in for you and prices set. If you want to spend more or see other options just adjust to price in the sidebar.
50 Stocking Stuffers for $1 (or less)
1. Clementines: These are a kid-friendly favorite!
4. Plums: Sugar or regular plums. 😉
5. Fruit Leather
6. Granola Bars
8. Nuts: Assuming no nut allergies are in the house-in shell walnuts can be fun to open.
9. Candy Canes or Candy Canes (with no red dye)
10. Gold Chocolate Coins
13. Lip balm (our favorite-Burt’s Bees is about $2.25 a tube–Burt’s Bees Lip Balm)
14. Small containers of hand sanitizer
15. Sample size lotions
16. Toothbrush: Buy a pack of toothbrushes to save.
17. Card games
18. Pack of cards
19. Jacks and ball set
20. Bouncy balls
21. Play-Doh–packs are more than $1, but separated they are about $1 or less each.
22. Gel pens packs will be more expensive than $1, but easily under $1 when bought as a pack.
23. Coloring books
26. Notebooks-these often come in packs, so that the price is under $1.
27. Pencils-buy in packs for the cheapest pricing.
28. Fun erasers-buy in packs for the cheapest pricing.
32. Frosty coupons
36. Plush toys
37. Toys: Knock-off Slinkys, Rubik’s Cube, etc.
38. Stretchy hands
39. Grow capsules
40. Novelty glasses
41. Water Squirters
42. Play microphones
44. Figures: animals, people, dolls, etc.
45. Costume jewelry
46. Plastic flute
47. Jump rope
48. Glow in the dark stuff: necklaces, bracelets, etc.
50. Reuasble Mug or Cup
- Dover Books:coloring, crafts, stickers, and more. Depending on where you shop these are $2 and under. If you buy online you can save $10 on $25 or more.
- Clearance finds: I often find items on super clearance or at outlets that are under $1. I store them throughout the year for gift giving.
What are in your stockings Christmas mornings? What about when you were a kid?