What if a minute of your time could help a child achieve their dreams? That’s just what you can do every Saturday in September thanks to Straight Talk. They have offered up a fun way for consumers to learn more about their service, and for 1 minute of your time a $1 donation will be made to Make-A-Wish. It’s aptly called Give a Minute, Help Make-A-Wish.
What is Give A Minute, Help Make-A-Wish?
- Every Saturday in September, Straight Talk Wireless will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish for each person that visits their participating local Walmart and takes a minute to learn more about Straight Talk.
- Straight Talk will donate a minimum of $500,000 and up to $1,000,000 donation to Make-A-Wish!
- Don’t live near Walmart? From now until September 28, when you share the video on straighttalkwish.com, Straight Talk will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish, up to $100,000 (one donation per viewer, per day) towards their $1,000,000 goal.
This is the second year Straight Talk will be hosting the Give a Minute, Help Make-A-Wish program. Last year’s program reached its’ $1,000,000 donation mark!
More about Straight Talk:
Monthly cell phone bills can really add up, and Straight Talk is a money savvy solution that will allow you to have the same great phones as other carriers at half the cost!
They partner with existing wireless networks nationwide to provide no-contract wireless phone service and pass the savings on to you.
Available exclusively at Walmart Straight Talk has a variety of plans for every budget.
Two options they offer include:
- The ALL YOU NEED plan ($30/month)–1,000 minutes, 1,000 text or multimedia messages, 30 MB of data transfer for data phones and 411 calls at no additional charge.
- The unlimited plan ($45/month)–unlimited talk, text and data Nationwide anytime with calls to 411 at no additional charge.
Disclosure: I participated in this sponsored campaign for One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.