Halloween costumes can be pricey so we put together a list of costumes you can buy that are all under $30 with many being even cheaper! The good thing about Halloween costumes is that kids can use them for dress up throughout the years. We had one princess dress we purchased on sale after Halloween one year and both my girls wore it for years! At the end of it’s lifespan it had been worn hundreds of times-not too shabby for a $15 dress.
We separated the costumes into boys’ costumes and girls’ costumes based on the characters being portrayed. We know some boys who love to dress up like Queen Elsa and girls who prefer a Darth Vader costumes, so I hope you’ll take a look at all the costumes and find something your little ones love.
The photos may also inspire you to create your own costumes, too! There are lots of ways to adapt things you already have to make fun Halloween costumes on a budget.
40 Kids Halloween Costumes Under $30
- Peter Pan Child’s Costume (Amazon) — $17.88
- Prince Charming Costume (Amazon) — $27.43
- Toy Story Woody Classic Costume (Amazon) — $19.23
- Monsters University Mike Toddler Costume (Target) — $25.99
- Big Hero 6 Baymax Costume (Amazon) — $26.31
- Mickey Mouse Toddler Costume (Amazon) — $22.93
- Frozen Olaf Toddler Costume (Amazon) — $9.99
- Captain Hook Costume (Target) — $14.99
- Buzz Lightyear Deluxe Costume (Amazon) — $22.92
- Star Wars Jedi Knight Costume (Target) — $26.99
- Toy Story Alien Classic Costume (Target) — $24.99
- Lightening McQueen Costume (Amazon) — $20.96
- Disguise Costumes Mr. Incredible Costume (Amazon) — $25.12
- Star Wars Darth Vader Costume (Target) — $25.99
- 101 Dalmatians Toddler Costume (Amazon) — $19.97
- Star Wars Storm Trooper Costume (Target) — $22.99
- Disguise Costumes Finding Nemo Costume (Amazon) — $22.14
- Legacy of Tron Costume (Amazon) — $12.86
- Disney Planes Dusty Costume (Amazon) — $27.47
- Monster’s University Sully Costume (Target) — $27.49
- Frozen Elsa Deluxe Costume (Amazon) — $14.66
- Frozen Anna Coronation Gown Costume (Amazon) — $13.84
- Cinderella Movie Wedding Dress Costume (Target) — $30.00
- Toy Story Jesse Costume (Amazon) — $17.46
- Toddler Lilo & Stitch Costume (Amazon) — $29.99
- Toddler Mulan Sparkle Costume (Target) — $19.99
- Frozen Elsa Party Dress Costume (Amazon) — $17.99
- Tink’s Pixie Surprise Dress Costume (Target) — $20.59
- Belle Shimmer Deluxe Costume (Amazon) — $24.62
- Meleficent Aurora Deluxe Dress and Headpiece (Target) — $21.99
- Forum Novelties Belle Costume (Amazon) — $18.95
- Star Wars Padme Amidala Costume (Amazon) — $19.07
- Snow White Toddler Costume (Target) — $29.99
- Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy Zarina Costume (Target) — $29.99
- Ariel Enchanted Dress (Target) — $20.39
- American Princess Pocahontas Costume (Amazon) — $23.21
- Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy Tink Costume (Target) — $29.99
- Brave Merida Royal Dress Costume (Amazon) — $18.84
- Toddler Jasmine Costume (Target) — $29.99
- Diguise Costumes Minnie Mouse Dress (Amazon) — $26.16
8 Ways To Save Even More When You’re Shopping.
Want to save even more on these costumes and other items you’re buying? Find 8 additional ways to save even more!
1. Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime is a great way to save money on all your Amazon purchases and get faster delivery, too. You won’t be charged for shipping, so need need to pad your orders to reach a certain threshold. It has so many benefits that you can take advantage of that the $99/year fee is so worth it. Read more about why I love Amazon Prime and sign up here.
2. Target’s RedCard
Target offers a RedCard for customers to save 5% on purchases. The best part? You can combine it with other offers, sales, and coupons and still stack on that 5% savings. They offer both a debit and credit card version, though I recommend the credit card version. Sign up for a Tagret RedCard or learn more about the benefits here.
3. Look for Target deals on Cartwheel app or online.
You can stack those savings right up with deals that Target offers, and even stack more savings with their Cartwheel app.
Right now you can buy one, get one (BOGO) kids’ costumes! Through October 10th you can get one free costume for every one you purchase. That’s a 50% discount right off the bat! Get this awesome deal here.
4. Earn stock on your purchases.
Shop with iConsumer and you’ll get cashback and shares in their company. Read more about this iConsumer here.
5. Get Cashback with ebates.
When you shop using beats portal you get cashback, sometimes as much as 10%! If you’re new to their service you can get a $10 gift card just for signing up with ebates.
6. Earn after you shop.
Did you know you can earn cash after you shop? When you shop in store you can earn cash from Ibotta. It’s an app you use to upload your receipt, answer a few quick questions, and you’ll earn cash!
7. Save for college while you shop.
Upromise is a name you’re probably familiar with. You can save every time you shop online with a Upromise account and you can put that money towards college! They have other options including cutting yourself a check, but why not stash that money away for junior’s college education while you’re shopping for him? Find all the scoop on their shopping deals and sign up with Upromise here.
8. Check your credit card rewards.
If you shop with credit cards you know you can get rewards, but be sure you’re taking full advantage of your credit card rewards to get the most cashback, rewards, or points you can. If your goal is to save airline miles look for links on your credit card company’s online portal to save extra, or consider using a card that gives you the most cashback for your purchases. We like Discover it®.
Happy costume shopping!