Man vs. Debt is one of my favorite must-read blogs. If you’ve never read Adam Baker’s blog before you are in for a treat. Adam and his wife have a young daughter, but they don’t let that keep them from living their life the way they want. They bucked convention. Instead of piling up debt, buying a house and holding down regular jobs they moved across the world. First they traveled to Australia, then New Zealand, and then moved on to Thailand. Now they are back in the US, and who I’m excited to see what they have in store next!
Adam just launched an e-book called Unautomate your Finances. It’s his first product, and as a blogging buddy I got to take a sneak peek and offer some feedback. There wasn’t much to give! Adam’s book offers you his unique perspective on mastering your personal finances. I don’t want to go into too much detail, but I will say his book had me rethinking EVERYTHING.
The e-book includes (in Adam’s own words):
- A comprehensive 83-page eBook, featuring “The Unautomation Theory”, “The Science of Unautomation”, and “Applying Unautomation”.
- A 27-minute video interview with Leo Babauta of ZenHabits.net.
- A 29-minute audio interview with J.D. Roth of GetRichSlowly.org.
- A 2-page, custom-designed PDF version (printable) of the minimalist budgeting system discussed in main guide.
- A bare bones Excel template for those who want to take the minimalist budgeting system digital.Free Extended Updates!
- Money back guarantee: Not a 30 day guarantee, not a 60 day guarantee, but a LIFETIME guarantee! Adam asks that you send him a one line email at any time for a full refund.
To purchase the e-book, go here to purchase Unautomate your Finances .
Disclosure: Includes affiliate links.