It’s been awhile, hasn’t it? I’ve learned my lesson though-not having a meal plan for a few weeks once again means I was scrambling at dinnertime, and that occasionally means sandwiches for dinner.
This week I’m determined to have a plan though, so without further ado here’s my Meal Plan for the week.
- Monday: Pot Roast with potatoes, carrots and side salad
- Tuesday: Chicken drumsticks, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad, oranges
- Wednesday: Turkey Meatballs and Rice Pasta, salad
- Thursday: Takeout night
- Friday: BBQ chicken, salad, fruit salad, gluten free cornbread
- Saturday: Clean out the freezer night (more chicken, fish, etc.)
- Sunday: Clean out the fridge night
What’s on your menu for this week?