Halloween is coming soon! Since it’s one of our favorite holidays I wanted to share some ideas you can use to get your spooky on now. This roundup of craft ideas will help you create monster fun in your house this Halloween without breaking the budget.
7 Frugal Halloween Projects
All 7 of these Halloween and Fall crafts have been featured on The Centsible Life in the past. There are 7 craft and decor ideas here and a bonus at the end!
1. Simple Spider Vase: Create simple Halloween decor using an upcycled bottle. This Halloween craft from Tonya is perfect for the mantel or centerpiece for a dining table.
2. DIY Sparkly Spider Webs: These simple to make and adorable sparkly spider webs are perfect for Halloween.
3. Paper Roll Owls: From my blog, craft writer Tonya Staab shared these adorable owls made of toilet paper rolls last year. They continue to be a popular craft on the blog both because they are so cute and frugal.
4. Halloween Egg Carton Crafts: Creating Halloween treat boxes is simple with egg cartons, a bit of paint, and some imagination thanks to Tonya’s simple tutorial.
5. Monster House: Two years ago we made a monster house out of our house, and it was such a fun and simple project. The results were really dramatic, and this is one we’ll definitely be repeating.
6. Scarecrow Jars: Need a cute way to store treats, candy, or cookies? This scarecrow jar is easy to make, adorable, and perfect for Fall and Halloween.
7. Printable Game Day Chain: This free printable game day chain is perfect for fall football!
Have you ever BOOed someone? If not you can learn more about how to BOO someone and get a printable to spread the fun!
Want more? Read more about how you can save big on everything Halloween from costumes to treats with my 5 tips.