Do you talk about money online?
Do you use social media to get discounts?
Then you’re among millions of social media users who are using social media to manage and save money.
If you’re in the DC area, join me for a lively discussion with a mix of financial literacy and personal finance experts, bloggers and journalists. There will be plenty of time for Q&A and also networking and refreshments to follow.
- Thursday, June 17, 5:30 to 7:30 P.M.
- 5:30 P.M. Welcome from Diane Ty, LifeTuner
- 5:35 to 6:30 P.M. Panel Discussion
- 6:30 to 7:30 P.M. Networking Reception with Refreshments
- Location: AARP Offices – Brickfield Center, 601 E Street, NW, Washington, D.C., 20049, Located Near Gallery Place Metro Stop
- MP Dunleavey, Daily Worth, a free daily personal finance email for women that delivers practical tips, empowering ideas, and the occasional kick in the pants.
- Melora Heavey, Feed the Pig, a national campaign sponsored by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) andThe Advertising Council. The goal of the campaign is to encourage and help Americans aged 25 to 34 to take control of their personal finances.
- and me!
See Lifetuner for more info.