Have I mentioned my love for avocados? Avocados are one of my favorite foods. They are filling, full of healthy fat, and delicious!
I consider myself lucky that my kids aren’t fans, so it means more avocados for me. Though I do occasionally find ways to sneak them into their diet (smoothies with avocados are delicious!), I love to serve them up as simply as possible. My easy guacamole recipe takes only a two minutes and is always a crowd-pleaser.
I love to create big spreads for holidays and special events in our house, and with the SuperBowl right around the corner I’ve been planning some new recipes to try out on game day.
One of my favorite party foods are nachos, but by using a pizza crust I’m able to make ‘nachos’ without the mess or drippy cheese and sauce.
Gluten Free Nacho Avocado Pizza Recipe
- Gluten Free pizza crust (pre-made or your own recipe)
- Salsa (homemade or pre-made)
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Baby spinach cut or torn into small pieces
- Ripe avocado diced
- Optional toppings: cooked and shredded chicken, cooked ground beef, onions, and more
- Top pizza crust with salsa
- Add toppings
- Add chesse
- Top with diced avocado
- Bake according to package or recipe instructions
- remove from oven,slice, and enjoy!
Want more tasty avocado recipes? Look here.
- Bacon plus avocado? Yes, please! Laura from Better in Bulk share this Bacon Stuffed Avocados recipe which I can not wait to try!
- Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls anyone? This recipe from WholesomeMommy looks perfect for game day.
- Is sushi more your thing? I love a good California roll and Jenn from Frugal Upstate shares how to make delicious California Rolls.
- Another awesome idea for game day these Southwest Chicken Rolls from Mom in Management look delicious!