Life is increasingly mobile. Most of us use our phones to do much more than text and call friends and family. We use them to connect on social media, work, send emails, and most importantly we can easily manage our money on the go. Mobility matters when it comes to your finances because you never know when you will need to transfer funds, check balances, or use your accounts on the go.
Paying on the go makes things so much easier. No need to swipe or insert our card, sign, or even remember your wallet. More than once I’ve been saved by having a mobile pay option. Not all banks offer mobile pay, so be sure to check for this feature when you’re shopping for a new bank.
Radius Bank offers mobile wallet options for Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. It’s accepted almost anywhere, secure, and setup is simple. Just swipe or tap to pay.
You can also use Radius Pay a Friend to send money via your mobile phone to anyone.
Mobile deposits make depositing checks so much easier. You just open your banking app and use your phone’s camera to take photos of the back and front of your check. Once you’re done your deposit will go through a deposit process. This depends on your bank, but you may be able to access your funds or a portion of your funds immediately. No more trips to the bank to deposit checks!
Banking on the go is a must, so look or a bank that has a mobile banking app. It will allow you to check balances, transfer funds, setup or change auto drafts, send money, and more.
Radius Bank offers mobile banking, mobile deposit, and mobile apps that allow you to:
- Deposit checks – Securely deposit checks from your mobile device into your Radius account(s)
- Check balances – View your latest account balance and search recent transactions
- Transfer funds – Easily transfer funds between Radius accounts and accounts at other banks that you have set up in Online Banking
- Send money – Pay anyone instantly with Radius Pay a Friend
- Pay bills – Make payments to businesses or individuals
- View transaction history – Browse and search your recent transactions
- Alerts – Monitor account activity by setting up account alerts via secure message, email, text or phone call
- Customer service – Contact our Customer Service via secure message and live chat
- Reorder checks
- Turn your debit card on and off through the Radius Card app
When it comes to mobile banking what features do you look for?