This adorable owl paper roll craft is easy to make and so cute! Follow our step by step tutorial.
I just adore these little owls and have them sitting on a windowsill in the play room. The best part is that they are made from scraps and toilet rolls, and who doesn’t love a little glitter over the holiday season.
Owl Paper Roll Craft Tutorial
What you will need:
- toilet paper rolls
- scrap paper
- glitter card stock (or plain card stock brushed with glue and dipped in glitter)
- foam – white and black (preferably with an adhesive back, but if not, use glue to attach)
- Mod Podge (regular craft glue will work fine if you don’t plan on sealing your project)
Want more craft ideas? Check these out:
- Paper Roll Bunnies
- Kids Craft: Recycled Stick Raft
- DIY Lego Minecraft Earrings
- Cinco De Mayo Sombrero Craft