Savory is a new image heavy, food-focused magazine/app from GIANT Food Stores that’s become a go-to resource in my kitchen. We’ve been on the hunt for new recipes lately, trying about one a week on average. It’s been a great way to find new family favorites and we’ve of course created our own recipes, too.
Savory’s tagline is fast, fresh and easy. It’s also subtitled: inspiration for everyday eating. The idea is simple. They’re helping you find recipes to elevate the everyday meal into an experience. But without taking a million ingredients, costing $100, or taking you hours to complete. Sounds just about perfect, right? The bonus? It’s also gorgeous.
So, let’s dig in.
Learn more: 10 Steps To Going Organic On A Budget
Savory Magazine From GIANT
The issue starts with a gorgeous cover photos and a magazine style cover. You learn what might be inside. Turn the page (either virtually or digitally) and you’ll get the cover photo’s story. A recipe for a delicious looking grilled chicken caesar salad with tomatoes. It starts with a bang, right?
Learn more: Save $1,000s with Menu Planning
As we dive further in we find tips, ideas that are simple, tons of great recipes (nearly 60!), grilling ideas, and interspersed with coupons for great GIANT brand products.
Look for a play symbol-that means you’re going to be able to click and see a step-by-step recipe instructions. Videos are a great add-on to these amazing recipes.
The summer issue contains recipes including:
- Yogurt-based dips
- Asian noodle salad with shrimp, watercress, and mango
- Potato salad with tuna, cherry tomatoes, and peas
- Thai-style chicken and coleslaw
- Cauliflower and quinoa salad with feta
- Summer nacho salad with smoked turkey
- Fruity yogurt breakfast bowl
- Mini bacon cheeseburgers
- Corn and black bean summer chili
- Cheesy grilled corn
- Gluten-free blueberry pancakes
- A huge guide to grilling including 31 recipes
….and so many more!
You’ll also find in lieu of traditional advertising you’ll get tips from GIANT to make your budget stretch, great products you’ll find in store, and tutorials for using GIANT’s website.
Learn more: How To Create A Grocery Price Book
Try Savory Magazine
- Download the summer issue
- Get the tablet app for iTunes
- Get the tablet app for Google play
- Get the tablet app for Amazon
- Click to go to Savory’s website
Learn more: 365 Day Meal Plan with Free Templates
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by GIANT Food Stores.