Let’s ignore the fact that we’re about to get slammed on the East Coast with even more snow and pretend we all live somewhere where the weather is lovely. (San Diego, maybe?) It will be Spring eventually (at least that’s what I keep telling myself) so I gathered up a few of my favorite new looks for Spring along with some super budget- friendly price tags.
Mom on the Go/Casual Day at Work
Comfortable, chic, and ready for a busy day this outfit will take you through the whole day. The bag is big enough that you can pack paperwork or your laptop inside or even use it as a tote to carry groceries and other purchases.
- Jacket-Gap 1969 Denim Jacket – reagan wash ($69.95)
- Shirt-Gap Fitted Boyfriend Floral Shirt – blue floral ($54.95)
- Pants- Gap True Straight Piped Pants – navy ($42)
- Tote- Gap Printed Canvas Tote – floral print ($44.95)
- Scarf- Gap Double Stripe Scarf – pink cameo ($29.95)
- Wedges- Gap Skinny Strap Wedge – natural ($59.95)
- Flats- Gap Classic Ballet Flats – rose bush ($39.95)
Date Night/Girls Night Out
Whether you’re headed out with girlfriends or a date night with your dude these chic and simple looks are perfect just add your own bling.
- Fitted Dress- Banana Republic Ponte Fit And Flare Dress – Bright teal ($89.99)
- Shirtdress- Banana Republic Turquoise Shirtdress – Cancun turquoise ($110)
- Pumps- Banana Republic Ninah Pump – Black/white ($128)
- Bracelet- Banana Republic Aqua Ombre Stretch Bracelet – Aqua/blue ($5)
Here’s hoping shows up soon!