Sunday is food day. The day I plan for the week, do some of our shopping, and try to plan ahead for the week. This Sunday has been extremely busy, and wet again, so while I have meals planned, I will be doing shoppinglater in the week. Daylight savings time didn’t help!
For the last few days I have been gluten-free, and this week I will be adding dairy free to the mix. I’m experimenting with my diet first, and making some changes with the family’s meals as well to see if it helps with some issues we’re having.
We have been gluten-free before, so to me it’s more like riding a bicycle than a major change.
Menu plan for March 15th-22nd
Just a note: I don’t plan meals for specific days because sometimes plans change and we have to have something quick. Sides almost always include salad, carrots, and/or green beans.
- Chicken “nuggets” and homemade garlic fries: I fry the chicken in coconut oil to make it crispy.
- Wild Alaskan salmon and jasmine rice
- Flank Steak
- Brinner: soaked grain pancakes and bacon
- Leftovers: Clean out the fridge night
- Appetizer night: fun with a movie
What are you cooking this week? Leave me a link to your meal plan or your favorite recipe in the comments.