With the holidays around the corner it’s time to start thinking about holiday gift ideas, and we have the perfect place for you to start your shopping–Vistaprint. They’re going to be a big part of my holiday gifting this season because they offer so much that is on my list.
You may know them as a printing service for items like business cards, but they offer an array of holiday gifts and needs that are sure to make some of your favorite gifts to give this holiday season. Most importantly the gifts can be personalized to suit whoever is on your gift list. You can upload photos, customize them with names, initials, or phrases and create a unique and one of a kind gift. Additionally, they have must-haves like holiday cards, address labels, and so much more.
I’ve picked out our favorites below for gifting, but this is just a small sampling of what they offer. The best part? The prices! There are affordable options to fit every budget.
Mugs (starting at $12)
Mugs are a must-have year-round, but especially welcome in winter when you’re serving up hot cocoa, tea, and other favorite hot beverages. Giving custom mugs can be a great gift idea, or a way to spruce up your own mug collection for the winter. There are a ton of options, but I’ve created a few ideas below:
- For grandparents: A set of mugs with each of the grandkids featured
- For dog lovers: A pair of mugs featuring their favorite snaps of their furry friend.
- For travel buffs: Set of 4 mugs featuring their favorite locales
Or you could even create a custom mug to represent a coming gift. If you planned an experience, trip, or a special day for your loved one(s) you could present them with a mug that’s customized to that gift such as:
- A picture of where you’re traveling
- The faces of friends and family you’ll be visiting
- A photo collage of some of the experiences you’ll do (such as hot air balloon, ocean view, etc.)
- Logo or name of the lace you’re visiting
The options are really endless!
Phone Cases (starting at $12)
We all know our phones are near and dear to our hearts (and hands) since they keep us connected to everyone and everything we love. Why not gift or get yourself a phone case that’s customized? Choose from a variety of phone cases for all types of phones and customize it in a variety of ways including:
- Photo of loved one
- Photo collage of family or friends
- Landscape or travel photos
- Favorite quote
- Meaningful phrase (Inside joke or lyric from a song)
- Name (like gifting a new bride a Mrs. Smith phone case)
Phone cases come in two options: lightweight or protective.
Calendars (starting at $16)
Photo calendars or custom calendars are such a fun gift idea. Whether you gift a photo calendar to family members or use it as a way to surprise someone there is so much fun you can have personalizing these.
- Photos for far away family
- Add anniversaries and birthdays to your calendar
- Surprise someone with a trip that’s listed on their calendar!
- Photos of your favorite places
- Drawings the kids made
There are tons of options to choose from and ways you can personalize your calendars.
Photo Canvases (starting at $30)
Photo canvases are a great way to keep those special photos and the memories you have in mind all year long. You can create a variety of sizes and get either lightweight canvas prints or premium canvas prints.
You can create photo canvases for:
- Grandparents and family members: featuring photos of the grandkids and family time is sure to warm their hearts
- Girlfriends: Did you spend some spend time together this year? Find that special photo from an evening out or trip and give it to your girlfriends!
- Spouse or Partner: While you might share memories day to day sometimes a photo canvas can be a great reminder of all the fun time you have together.
- Travel: Did you take a trip with family or friends? Choose several photos for canvases and gift it to everyone who went on the trip!
- Kids: While you can certainly feature their smiling faces wouldn’t it be amazing to create a one of a kind canvas with their artwork?
Consider gifting a group of canvases to create a gallery, photos of each of the grandkids (or grand dogs!), drawings, or favorite travel locations.
Puzzles (starting at $25)
These puzzles are such a fun gift idea! You can create a customized puzzle for gifting for just about anyone. They can be personalized to fit whatever gift idea you’re giving, or make it the gift itself!
Bookmarks (starting at $10)
How fun are these custom bookmarks as a gift idea? Gifted with a stack of books or even a gift card to purchase books at their favorite local bookstore you’ve got a gift made for readers.
I love the idea of gifting the kids’ pictures to the grandparents, and plan to make one for myself of my favorite furry friend, our dog!
You can customize these with photos, text, or both.
These are just a few ways you can create custom Vistaprint gifts. There are literally 1,000s of options! Head over to Vistaprint now to get started.