Hope you all had a great holiday! I’m still ‘off’ and spending time with the family, but wanted to share the last Fashion Friday post of the year with you. this week I’m sharing two looks based around these amazing wood watches by Jord.
They contacted me and asked if I would like to try out a watch, and I was able to get them to give one away to readers, too! You can see the looks I put together and enter to win below.
I chose to make two looks because I’m often a dual dresser. Most days I dress down since I work from home and the most formal thing I do is do errands or meet a friend for coffee. Occasionally though I do dress up-mostly for myself! Whether it’s date night, a work event, or a girls night out I like to put together something comfortable and chic. Both looks can be recreated with items you probably already have in your closet.
Work Event or Dinner Look:
- Madewell folio dress
- Madewell checkmark zip coat
- Madewell Bookclub Glasses
- Rachel Comey Mars in Distressed Nude
- Stella & Dot Avalon Tote – Blush Perf
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Rubberized Jerrie Rose Stud
- Madewell zip back sweater
- Madewell flannel trapeze shirt
- Abercrombie & Fitch Allie Boyfriend Jeans
- Frye Veronica Combat Boots
- Longchamp Le Pliage Nylon Backpack
- Stella & Dot Signature Engravable Disc Necklace
- Stella & Dot Linda Studs
- Ray Ban sunglasses
Disclosure: I received a Jord Watch for review. Jord watches can be found at WoodWatches.com.