The holiday season is such a busy time of year. It’s a great kind of busy, of course. Occasionally though we may get overwhelmed or stressed about what to give someone during the holiday season. Whether it’s your child’s teachers, your neighbor that always gets your mail when you’re out of town, or a lovely hostess gift for a party host you may be stumped or not have enough time to go shopping. What can you do? Give the gift of bakery items from your local supermarket. Wrapped up nicely no one will know where they’re from, and it will be a welcome gift this holiday season!
That’s where the Give Bakery Because (#GiveBakery) campaign helps. Rich Products wants to turn you into the ultimate gift hero by encouraging you to create unique baskets full of baked goods and other goodies.
With simple creative packaging, a baked good can become a personalized (and delicious) gift that will make someone’s day a little brighter. It’s simple, easy and affordable—no baking required!
Here are just a few ways you can Give Bakery!
- Create a goodie basket of breakfast items that the hostess can enjoy the next morning. Add orange juice, iced coffee, or even ingredients for a mimosa!
- Make a basket for your child’s teachers that they can enjoy throughout the day.
- Take a gift basket to a neighbor or friend, especially great if you know they’ll have a lot of family in town during the holidays!
- And so many more ways!
How to Create a Holiday Breakfast Basket
My kids were thrilled to create a holiday gift basket for their grandparents when we were planning a visit. They went to the store and helped me pick out a variety of treats and a basket which we stuffed full of yummy goodness! We added fresh cinnamon rolls, bagels, croissants, muffins, and donuts to our breakfast basket. With a little added flair we were ready to gift the basket of goodies, and it took no time to put it all together!
Supplies to create a Holiday Breakfast Basket:
- baked goods from the supermarket
- basket or container to hold all your treats
- holiday flair like a tea towel, a serving plate, or something similar
- optional: orange juice, coffee pods, iced coffee, jams, cream cheese, and so much more!
If you make your own basket please share! If you use #GiveBakery your basket may be featured on their Pinterest page!
A note about our sponsor: Rich Products is a leading provider to foodservice, in-store grocery bakeries and retail marketplaces. While you won’t see their name on the label they help make the treats you can buy in your local grocery store.
Over the next several weeks I’ll be sharing holiday gift picks on a budget. You’ll find everything you need for a centsible holiday. Start with our Ultimate Holiday Planning Guide and explore our Holiday Gift Guide postsfor tons of ideas for everyone on your list.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Rich Products. All opinions are my own.